If you’re an incoming professional, you’re probably already on aboard with the concept that users running a blog is an efficient way to produce delivers. And you probably also know that you can improve your blog capability to produce delivers if you also boost it in social networking.
But we did a little research here to see if there is something else we can do to create our company blogs and social media systems even more efficient at prospecting. And it’s auto-publishing your website material to public networking. Who might have thunk it?
A latest research of brings produced by HubSpot’s clients indicates that organizations that instantly post their websites to Social Media sites get 50% more delivers than organizations that don’t.
Additionally, businesses that used a public networking posting tool to schedule their public networking content had 3 times as many brings as those that didn’t.
So, how do you use this information to maximize your blog’s effectiveness through social media promotion? There are a few things to keep in mind:
1) Optimize your blog titles and content. Focus on the keywords that matter to your business. Social media content is indexed in search engines, too, so if you’re concerned with optimizing your organic presence, inclusion of keywords in your blog post titles and content will help support that effort.
2) Provide tweetable “nuggets” in your blog posts. This will help you expand your blog’s reach on social media in two ways. First, short tweetable statements help your readers find new copy to pull into their updates when they share your content via social media other than just your title. But you can also use tools like Click to Tweet that let you find tweetable content within your blog post that, with just one click, lets a reader share content to their social networks with a pre-filled tweet of your choice. What a great way to expand your reach and drive new traffic to your blog!
3) Provide easy social sharing options. Social sharing buttons are one of the easiest ways for visitors to get your blog posts out to the rest of the social media universe. The easier you make it for readers to share your content, the more your blog content will spread.
4) Consider a platform that automatically schedules and publishes blog posts on social media. Think this data applies to your business? Put it to the test. Use a social media publishing tool that integrates with your business blog so you can see this kind of epic lead increase for yourself.
5) Establish the best times to publish in social media. We’ve done our own research on the best times to publish social media updates, but it certainly varies from business to business. We also offer suggested times in the HubSpot social media publishing tool to help businesses spread their content out throughout the day. Figure out what times you receive the most engagement from publishing your blog content on social media to get the most bang for your buck!
More info at blog.hubspot.com
Thanks for shared.